Thursday, 9 January 2014

Toy Thursday: Jessica

I have been studying in York since the end of September, and this is the first time I have ever taken in my actual camera or a doll. That is a pretty tragic situation, and it needed fixed ASAP. So, voilĂ ! 

So much nostalgia! I know that sounds weird, because this is the first time I've taken photos there... but it's been a while since I took pictures of a doll in some medieval ruins after class. It just felt weirdly familiar. 

This is the lovely Jessica, who has been with me three years this month! I bought her for myself as a post-exam present in my third year of undergrad. She arrived a full eight days before my exams were over and I exercised extreme restraint in not opening her until I had finished. Still my greatest achievement to date, let's be honest. Such willpower!  (The ruins are St Mary's Abbey.)



Bonus! Behind the scenes shot of my ugly mug and Ms J taken by Gavin. Just because?



alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment